We work in partnership with a number of law firms (including practices with Employment Law departments) and HR consultancies enabling both parties to offer their clients a broader range of services. Our team of experts are highly experienced and respect the relationship you have with your clients. If you are a HR or law practice which would like your client to benefit from:
The lawyers at SCE Solicitors are on hand to advise on and draft:
- Contractual documents (including statements of particulars, consultancy agreements and senior executive contracts).
- Employee handbooks.
- Performance issues (including disciplinary, grievance and capability policies).
- Equality policies (including anti-harassment and bullying, maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave and flexible working).
- Day-to-day policies (including sickness absence, dress code, social media and expenses).
- Redundancy policy.
- Anti-bribery policy (including statement of ethics).
- Health and safety policy.
The experts at SCE Solicitors are on hand to advise and represent your clients in claims for:
- Unfair dismissal (including constructive dismissal).
- Redundancy (including settlement agreements (former compromise agreements).
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) Regulation 2006, transfers (including the transfer of service provisions).
- Breach of contract claims.
- Discrimination law including harassment and victimisation claims because of:
- Gender reassignment;
- Marriage and Civil partnership;
- Pregnancy and Maternity;
- Religion or Belief;
- Sex or
- Sexual orientation.
- Equal Pay claims.
- Whistleblowing claims.
- Health and safety issues.
The experts at SCE Solicitors are on hand to advise on claims for breach of:
- Restrictive covenants.
- Confidentiality covenants.
- Non-solicitation covenants.
- Non-dealing covenants.
- non-competition covenants.
Our lawyers and consultants can on request provide you with bespoke training in respect to equality issues, the Bribery Act, recruitment and updates relating to current legislation and case law.
The sessions can be on a one-to-one basis or in groups on and off site.
Please contact us by completing our online enquiry form or ring 0113 350 4030 to speak to a member of the team.